Okay so the Colbert Report posted a link to the Ellen Page interview, right
And I was already happy it was a fan favorite. But THE COMMENTS
IT’S JUST TOO GREAT
ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND MAPLE LEAF
when you like new thing
when you find friends who like new thing
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
once when i was little i gave my mum a bowl full of buttons and she got really into pretending it was real food. when she asked me ‘is it soup?’, i turned around, and with the most disapproving glare just went ‘no. it’s buttons’.
rabbit soup is not silly rabbit soup is fucking gourmet and delicious and if my child is going to play at being a chef they best play at being the best goddamn chef in the world because fantasies are just goals and goddamn kid let’s talk about flavor palettes now.
'It's all in your head'
which is why it’s called mental illness you incompetent piece of shit
so i asked my friend to photoshop a picture of waluigi over my boob so i could send it to the dumb boys that ask/have already asked me for nudes and the reactions are amazing
i think iv found my new favorite thing to do
Worlds largest dodgeball game
Definition of College life.
I thought that was Spock
Even Spock can’t handle this illogical shit
I saw Spock too
Kirk: “Is he dead, Bones?”
McCoy: “No, but with all that student debt he’ll owe, he may as well be.”